Friday, June 29, 2007

Brioche Stitch Scarf




Last season the Giants had a special event night called "Stitch n Pitch", they gave us a little tote bag with a bunch of goodies, knitting needles and some crap yarn in orange and black. I made this Brioche Stitch Scarf as an exercise to practice my brioche stitch. So fun!

Learning how to do increases and decreases and know the direction they are going in, is something I haven't yet mastered. Still, it's so cute, don't you think?

So here's a picture of me wearing it and another of the two sides of the scarf. I gave this to my friend Beth for her birthday. She loves it and doesn't care that it's made from crap yarn because she's a diehard Giants fan. Don't you just love her?!

Go Giants!!

2 comments:

beth lapachet said...

Of course you love me! What's not to love?
bethie

Jaye said...

Looks great! You'll be the stylin' one at the game.