Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aack! Mistake!

I found a systematic error in my DSL for you know who. It still looks cool though, so I'm just going to continue on with it. I'm almost done with it anyhow. I've finished the back, and halfway up one of the front splits. So, really it's nearly done. When I make this again, I'll correct the error. The crazy thing is that I saw it early on, but I checked and double checked my instructions and they were correct as far as I could see. But apparently, they were not! Oh well, it still looks super cool to me.

1 comment:

Beth said...

we must craft next week! this monday I'll be in Reno, but I have the week off so if you want to craft thurs/fri that might be doable. I want to see this so when I make it, you can correct it.