Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stitches West 2009











Beth and I drove down to Santa Clara. We stopped at Starbucks and got some coffee, because coffee is loverly, especially on special occasions like Stitches West! So, I had to share my stash! Beth bought me a beautiful variegated blue 100% bamboo sock yarn from Anzula. It's hand dyed and I can't wait to have a pair of socks with it! The white yarn is an 85% Angora 15% Merino wool that is so soft! It's fantastic and came with a swirly shawl pattern. I'm so excited about making it!
Now for the Noro. I bought two colorways of Cash Iroha, it's a silk/cashmere/wool/nylon freak of nature from Japan. I'm over the moon just looking at them. They are fabulous and I don't know what I'm going to make, but it'll be so cute!!!
Beth bought a single ball of Quivuit, and it's so beautiful. The prettiest taupey-pink you ever saw. She's going to use my scarf pattern that I designed last November. Still have to name it.

No comments: