Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chamorro Knitter's Group on Ravelry!


I've been mucking about on Ravelry, loading up my projects and just moving in, you know. Getting comfy. They have a cool space to list all your books and what needles you own. It's awesome! They have groups too, and I've joined the San Francisco ones. There's even one for Biotech Knitters in the Bay Area! Isn't that cool? So, they didn't have a group for Chamorro Knitters, so I started one. I might have to wait a long while to have another person in my group. As it is, none of my knitty friends are even on Ravelry. Not even Pam! And, wouldn't everyone think Pam would be there before me? I've been a member for a long time, but it's only just now I'm digging it. LOVE it!!!!


See, when you list a project, they'll show you all the other people who have done your project too. It's like an online knitty guild. It's so fantastic, I can't even tell you how much I love it.


No comments: