Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stitch N Pitch 2007









Last year we went to the Giants Special Event StitchNPitch and had a great time! I kept dropping my yarn because I'm just not that used to holding yarn, knitting and watching baseball. Lucky for me it was a center pull ball. Anyhow, here's a picture of last year, with me, Manuela, Betsy and Sylvia.




This year we all had a great time and a slightly bigger group. They gave us a goody bag with more stuff than just knitty stuff, there was a cross-stitch pattern and a groovy double pointed crochet hook. I've never used one of those, and I'm not all too sure how to use it or what it's for. The game was exciting, because we were down 4-0 to the Atlanta Braves until the bottom of the ninth inning when we tied up the game taking it into extra innings. Alas, we did end up losing, but we gave it a big try. It was also Barry Bond's Birthday, but he stayed at 753. Too bad for us, but we're all hopeful that he'll make it. I'm hoping it's when I have another game. We don't have another game until August. Cross your fingers!




The pictures for this year are us left to right, top to bottom: Liliana, Genevieve, Sylvia, Marguerite, Lucy, Veronica and Rosie.

No comments: